Byron Wool Felt Bucket Hat - Grey
The Byron bucket hat is a wardrobe essential for endless outfits combos! Its versatility allows you to transition effortlessly from the beachside to the city life, granting an air of sophistication to any look.
- 100% wool
- Crown: 10cm | 3.93"
- Short brim: 7cm | 2.76"
- Color: light grey
- UPF 50+
- Handmade in Ecuador
- Stiffness: semi-soft
- Adjustable inner sweat band for added custom fit
Material & Care
Material: 100% wool and handwoven by artisans in Ecuador.
Care: always handle your hat by the brim, not the crown.
- To remove any dust, sand, or dirt from the hat, use a lightly dampened cotton cloth or a soft brush.
- If your hat does get wet, we recommend towel drying immediately to remove any moisture or leaving in the sunshine to dry.
- If your wool brim or crown become bent or dented, lightly steam the area to soften the straw
- If you don't have a steamer, you can use the steam from an iron (do not apply the iron directly on the straw use a cotton cloth in between) - use your hands to mold the hat back to its original shape. Let it air dry; do not use a blowdryer
Proper storage, cleaning and maintenance of your hat will extend its longevity.
Shipping & Return
Shipping: free US shipping on every orders of $75+
We ship worldwide. Shipping cost is calculated at checkout.
Return: we have a 14-days free return policy: any unwanted items needs to be shipped within 14 days of receipt. After the product is returned and accepted, you will be refunded.
Please note that shipping fees are non-refundable in the case of returns.
❝ It was important to me that the material and the process used for the creation of our hats, both remained align with our ethical and sustainable values.
- words from our founder.
Ethical is beautiful!
We are committed to quality products that are manufactured ethically and sustainably. We strive to ensure our products contribute to the well-being of people and our planet.